The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

3 posters

For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller!

mmiddei
    mmiddei

For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller! Empty For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller!

Post by mmiddei Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Hey folks,
    I'm selling my mint condition Grandmeister 36 and the H & K FSM432 MK-lll midi foot-controller. I purchased both in July of 2015 along with Guitar Center's 2 yr. transferable extended warranty which is good until July 2017, another year and a half of full coverage.

I absolutely love the Grandmeister 36 which is a killer sounding amplifier, however 2 months ago I purchased the Line 6 Helix multi-effects processor. The Helix also blew me away so I had to make the tough choice of which to keep. For me Helix is just a better fit as most of what I do is studio writing and recording, the vast array of amp models and effects cover everything I need in one compact pedalboard... I really hate to sell the GM 36 but it makes no sense to keep both.

If anyone is interested I'll make you a great deal on the package, Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 foot-controller and 1 1/2 year full coverage warranty...
    Please reply to this post to contact me and thanks for your interest!

Kind regards,
    Mike Middei
    Bethlehem, PA
    slockrem
    slockrem

For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller! Empty Re: For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller!

Post by slockrem Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Congrats on the Helix, it looks like a beast! I went back on forth on it before deciding to go with the Meister.
    mmiddei
    mmiddei

For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller! Empty Re: For Sale - Grandmeister 36 and FSM432 MK-lll Foot Controller!

Post by mmiddei Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Unfortunately I bought the GM 36 in July 2015 but didn't know the Helix was coming in the fall or I would have waited to compare the 2. My only regret is now I'll take a beating selling the GM and it's like brand new, oh well...
    I will say the Helix combined with 2 Tech 21 Power Engine 60's amps running in stereo is freaking unbelievable!
    soloist3
    soloist3

Post by soloist3 Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:26 pm

I am definitely interested in the GM36, I registered just so I could reply Smile I have been looking to get away from my rack setup, which although small, is cumbersome to take to smaller rehearsals and gigs. Let me know how to get a hold of you
    mmiddei
    mmiddei

Post by mmiddei Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Hey Soloist, I just left you a private message, reply back to that message and we can exchange personal info...
    Mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 am