The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40

HHBay
    HHBay

Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40 Empty Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40

Post by HHBay Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 am

Hi

Does anyone if I can use my Digitech Control One (midi controller) for controlling the GrandMeister Deluxe 40 ?

Hans Henrik
    Phryght
    Phryght

Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40 Empty Re: Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40

Post by Phryght Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:55 pm

The Control One by itself, is not a true MIDI device. If it is connected to a digitech unit, i.e. 1101, the 1101 will send MIDI program changes, but you can't just connect a Control One to a Non-Digitech device and send MIDI commands, which is unfortunate, because the Control One is a pretty nice foot controller Smile

HHBay
    HHBay

Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40 Empty Re: Use of Digitech Control One for controlling GrandMeister Deluxe 40

Post by HHBay Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 am

Thank you for your answer.

Hans

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am