The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

3 posters

Voice settings template, would it help?

bordonbert
    bordonbert

template - Voice settings template, would it help? Empty Voice settings template, would it help?

Post by bordonbert Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:50 pm

With the Vox Valvetronix AD120VT I have, the voice settings were swapped online.  This is before the days of voice software management programs.  Swapping settings between users was always done with this:

template - Voice settings template, would it help? Voice_10

Some kind person had produced a graphic template representing the layout of the amp control panel.  You then set up a Word doc with so many to the page which you print off and mark the various switch and knob settings for each voice very easily.  This was always a very intuitive and practical way of working.  It strikes me that this might be a useful thing to have for the GM36.  Anyone else have any thoughts?
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

template - Voice settings template, would it help? Empty Re: Voice settings template, would it help?

Post by bordonbert Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:01 am

How is this looking as a scratchpad for voicings?

template - Voice settings template, would it help? <a href=template - Voice settings template, would it help? Gm36_t10" />

Anyone think of anything missing to include?
    HwyStar
    HwyStar
    Admin

template - Voice settings template, would it help? Empty Re: Voice settings template, would it help?

Post by HwyStar Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:30 pm

That looks great bordonbert!

bordonbert

Post by bordonbert Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Ok, here is the full size image for dropping into a Word doc.  It can be fitted as a page of three on A4.  I think you have a link to the file directly.  Click to zoom and expand it, right click and select 'Save Image As' to get a full sized copy.  If it changes due to people's suggestions as to things I have missed then I'll edit the post with the new copy.

Full Size Settings Template
    steve15366

Post by steve15366 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Very useful thanks. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 am