The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

I use the Brave browser and could not be happier.

HwyStar
    HwyStar
    Admin

I use the Brave browser and could not be happier. Empty I use the Brave browser and could not be happier.

Post by HwyStar Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:07 am

Hi All!

I have sent a PM to BordonBert to see if he is doing okay. He has not been here since the 5th and I am a little concerned. The world is a new place to live in now.

I stopped using the Chrome browser six months ago and have switched to using the Braver browser https://brave.com. IMHO it is much better than Chrome is. It is built using the Chrome URL engine but does not include external hyperlinks that are not part of the domain you are browsing. Or in other words, it does not include outside links to ads! At the top of this forum, I do not have to look at any ads. Because there are no ads, and no tracking going on by Google all webpages load much faster. I suggest giving it a try!

I do not see myself posting on here much in the future since I have stopped playing guitar. Sorry, but I won't be able to help much answering any questions you may have.

I hope you are doing okay and are healthy. Your family and loved ones too! These are trying times on all of us. We have never had to go through something like this and we need to do our best to support everyone we come into contact with. Wash your hands, wear a mask and be safe peeps!

Best,
    Robert

damnedinblack

I use the Brave browser and could not be happier. Empty Re: I use the Brave browser and could not be happier.

Post by damnedinblack Mon May 04, 2020 11:47 am

Yeah, switched over to Brave as well, but I was using Slimjet another Chromium-based browser, which jas a feature of hibernating tabs not being used to save memory till you actually need it. Other than that is pretty ok with brave. I recently turned on DNS to HTTPS and started using it encrypt anyone from seeing the websites I'm surfing to easily.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:55 pm