The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working

Japatito
    Japatito

Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working Empty Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working

Post by Japatito Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Hello all!

New Tubemeister 36 owner. I got the FSM-432 switch and now it seems to only change channels in preset mode. I just can't seem to make it work in stomp box mode. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thank you,
    Japatito
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working Empty Re: Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working

Post by bordonbert Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Not seen this one mentioned before Japatito, I'll look into it. In the meantime someone else will no doubt jump in.

Rock On Humble Pie
    Japatito
    Japatito

Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working Empty Re: Tubemeister 36/FSM 432 stompbox mode not working

Post by Japatito Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Thanks...So far I'm working around it by programming what I want in the presets. But still curious as to why stomp box mode is no longer functioning.
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Post by bordonbert Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:43 pm

I think I might have solved it. In the FSM432 manual, above the section "3.1 Mode switch: Preset/Stompbox" it says "Particularly for the use with the GrandMeister 36, the FSM-432 MK III offers some new technical features and connections:". Sorry Japatito, it looks as though the Stompbox Mode is only for GM users.

Rock On Humble Pie
    Japatito
    Japatito

Post by Japatito Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:43 pm

bummer...at least the preset mode is pretty slick though
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Post by bordonbert Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:34 am

I love a bit of positivity, and I agree totally.  After using the Preset Mode and setting up my range of voices I've never once gone back to Stompbox Mode!

Rock On Humble Pie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 am