The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40.

bordonbert
    bordonbert

Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40. Empty Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40.

Post by bordonbert Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 am

Hendock has just posted this demo of German band 'The Pink Floyd Project' with their Gilmour look alike, (maybe he should be described as Gilmore the knock off?), playing a series of snippets from numbers live onstage through a GM40. His settings for each are displayed clearly onscreen which is really helpful for those of you trying to set these up for yourself.

It's really helpful, thanks Hendock.

Hendock: Pink Floyd Project live. wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tww2kXxTIY

Rock On Humble Pie
    Ravensha
    Ravensha

Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40. Empty Re: Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40.

Post by Ravensha Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 am

Wow! That was awesome!
    And great idea for sharing settings.
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40. Empty Re: Fabulous Pink Floyd live demo of the GM40.

Post by bordonbert Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:31 pm

As you mentioned sharing settings... I don't know if you have seen this, it was something I put together a long while back which never caught on but which I use all the time for my 'scratchpadding'. It might even be a way of easily putting settings up online visually rather than as a file or list of numbers, and it could help those who don't do the app. There is a link in Post#4 to a full sized version. See what you think.

Settings Template

Rock On Humble Pie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:49 pm