The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

3 posters

Tubemeister 5 schematic?

yveshertoghs
    yveshertoghs

Tubemeister 5 schematic? Empty Tubemeister 5 schematic?

Post by yveshertoghs Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:52 am

Hi,

I want to mod my Tubemeister 5 to optionally disable the cab sim (and use the mooer radar IR as a cab sim). But i can't seem to find any schematics for it on the internet??

Any thoughts?

Yves
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Tubemeister 5 schematic? Empty Re: Tubemeister 5 schematic?

Post by bordonbert Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:49 am

Sorry but it isn't out in the wild I'm afraid. You may find the TM18 service manual but the TM5 is still a mystery.

Do bear in mind that we value our relationship with H&K who are pretty much straight and friendly guys and we won't allow anything here to pee them off unfairly. We aren't their lapdogs in any way but we try to take their feelings into account. Their schematics are their livelihood and they have a policy of keeping them under wraps. We try to respect that here so schematics will not be swapped in open forum. And I for one am a voracious consumer of schematics. I don't think they would go broke if they got out into the public domain but it is their decision and we follow it.

Rock On Humble Pie
    burdaax
    burdaax

Post by burdaax Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:30 am

Hi bordonbert.

Taking into the consideration your good relationship with Hughes and Kettner would you mind asking them for schematic.
    The company mission is to make great tone accessible for the discerning player.
    Providing TM 5 schematics would be in line with HK mission, vision and values.
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Post by bordonbert Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 pm

There's no point I'm afraid, I can tell you what they will say. At least it will be polite but it will be a firm "not a chance". As I said, their circuits are their livelihood and only accredited repair workshops are allowed to have access to the Service Manuals with the schematics in them. And I'm afraid that doesn't include me. I've chatted to them about this aspect before and they are very clear, so I promise you there is no point. You just have to hope that someone who does have access will allow them into the open for us to see. The TM18 and the GM36 are out there but I've never seen the TM5 or TM36a and the newer models are still a closely guarded secret too.

Rock On Humble Pie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:10 am