The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

Digitech Trio+ - effects loop?

Larcos_Unal
    Larcos_Unal

Digitech Trio+ - effects loop? Empty Digitech Trio+ - effects loop?

Post by Larcos_Unal Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:33 am

Hi everyone, loving my GM36 so far. Switched out the tubes and it's made a noticeable difference to my ears at least. I used to play a Mesa F30 and while it was a great little amp, it just didn't give me variety of tones I was looking for. I'm working on my presets with the controller and it is a breeze once you get used to it...very good sounding effects and I'm digging the dirty channels.

One question I have is, anybody know how to hook up the digitech trio band in a box pedal? I've tried different combinations on the effects loop and I'm not having any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Egads
    Egads

Digitech Trio+ - effects loop? Empty Re: Digitech Trio+ - effects loop?

Post by Egads Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Hey Larcos. Do you still have the Mesa? If so, treat it like a PA, and send the "Mixer" signal from the Trio+ to the input on the Mesa., then use the "Amp" out to go to the GM input.

Have you tried running the Mixer out to the amp's loop return, with the Amp out to the front end of the GM?

Egads
    Egads

Post by Egads Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Well, ignore my question about running the Mixer out to the loop return. If you use the Amp out to the input of the GM, and no other sends or outs, you get both guar and Trio+ I the front of the amp. Great if you are using effects pre-Trio. Terrible if you are planning on using the amps effects. Sorry. That's the best I got.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pm