The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ...

Ravensha
    Ravensha

GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ... Empty GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ...

Post by Ravensha Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 am

Howdy all,

I have had a GrandMeister 40 Deluxe on backorder at Sweetwater for a while now.
    Originally they gave a stocking date of June 5th. Then pushed back to June 14th.
    So, I've had to lug my massive Mesa gear to a few more shows. Looking forward to lightening my live rig.

Anyway, there has been a noticeable gap in availability for a while now.
    This causes me to wonder if there was some issue that was discovered after the first production units went out, that had to be fixed.

spikey
    spikey

GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ... Empty Re: GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ...

Post by spikey Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Well, I'm not having issues with mine, so I'm betting it's just a popular head and hard to keep in stock.
    Ravensha
    Ravensha

GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ... Empty Re: GrandMeister 40 Deluxe - gap in availability - so I wonder ...

Post by Ravensha Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Mine is finally arriving - to be delivered tomorrow!
    Woot!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 am