The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

Store Control Function

dacop1313
    dacop1313

Store Control Function Empty Store Control Function

Post by dacop1313 Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Hello...I have a brand new GrandMeister Del 40 with NO Footswitch. I am just looking to save one setting to each channel, Clean, Crunch, Lead and Ultra. Every time I dial up something on any of the channels and press and hold the Store button until it goes off, it never saves. If I change the channel and go back to the one I just saved with Store, its not the setting I just programmed. Am I doing something wrong? I would assume without the footswitch I would have been able to save one setting to each channel...is this not the case? Please advise. Thanks !
    dacop1313
    dacop1313

Store Control Function Empty Re: Store Control Function

Post by dacop1313 Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:14 pm

I guess everyone here has a footswitch? lol

The amp is great, I love the tones, but I really dont need a footswitch, so I dont want to spend another 200 bucks to save presets. I just wanted to configure each channel and leave it as is. Plus I dont have an iPad so I can not edit, why isnt there an app for Android? I might have to send this amp back, maybe I should have purchased the TubeM 40 instead? Do they sound the same?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:12 am