The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

3 posters

Grandmeister36 effect problem!:(

Mr.olsson
    Mr.olsson

Grandmeister36 effect problem!:( Empty Grandmeister36 effect problem!:(

Post by Mr.olsson Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello guys! I just bought my grandmeister (new) . And its sounds nice but the effects included the reverb not working at all. I have try with the app on my iPad also but it still not working:( Ofcourse i Will call my supplier on monday but i take a chance to see if i have forgotten something anyone know here:) best regards Marcus
    VoodooJeff
    VoodooJeff

Grandmeister36 effect problem!:( Empty Re: Grandmeister36 effect problem!:(

Post by VoodooJeff Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:09 pm

(1) welcome to the forum. Lots of great, knowledgeable folks on here.

(2) are you familiar with how to access and activate the effects? You don`t need the app, and it in fact makes the first few days with the amp a bigger pain in the ass than it needs to be.

(3) Are you using a footswitch to move through presets?

(4) here`s a quick tutorial on just getting into the effects to see if they`re working:
    hit the "fx access" button.
    Using the VOLUME knob, select which effect you`d like to use (they`re indicated by letter, C = Chorus, P = Phaser, T = Tremolo, etc).
    Using the GAIN knob, dial in the level/intensity of the effect (I recommend cranking it all the way up and dialing down to your taste)

Reverb is a stand alone effect and you don`t need to do anything but turn the knob.
    Mr.olsson
    Mr.olsson

Post by Mr.olsson Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Thanks for the answer. Yeah i have test my friends grandmeister and it works as it Will. When i using the knobs for reverb and the knobs are in fxmode its not working at all:(
    yoMuzicMan
    yoMuzicMan

Post by yoMuzicMan Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Have you tried a reset of the amp? You'll loose all of your custom settings.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/883200/Hughes-And-Kettner-Grandmeister-36.html?page=10

Section 8.3 at the bottom of the page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:54 am