The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

Replacement front knobs

Dave_r
    Dave_r

Replacement front knobs Empty Replacement front knobs

Post by Dave_r Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Only recently got a tubemeister 18 and it's got a broken volume knob on the front. Any idea where I can get a replacement? The control is fine it's the silver cover that's missing.

Last edited by Dave_r on Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Replacement front knobs Empty Re: Replacement front knobs

Post by bordonbert Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:47 am

Hi Dave.  I've asked H&K for advice on where to get them from.  I can't turn up anything myself so we will have to wait for them to get back to me.  Whereabouts in the world are you?  Your profile shows nothing.  They know I'm UK based so I guess they will give me details for us here.  Are you in the US?

Incidentally, the best way to contact them is on their Facebook page.  You can private message but posting it publicly generally makes it a bit more of a priority as others can see the responses.  It also helps others to pick up on the info and get the benefit too. Emails are not always responded to as the team may be out on the road and they don't seem to access them from offsite.  FB does show up in their little mobile devices and they do monitor it while they are on the move.

Rock On Humble Pie
    Dave_r
    Dave_r

Post by Dave_r Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:03 am

Hi many thanks for the reply, I'm UK (South west) as said only just got this amp so not sure on support available but this forum looks to be very helpful.
    bordonbert
    bordonbert

Post by bordonbert Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:37 am

Hi again Dave.  I've had a reply back from H&K.  They say "Please contact service@musicandsales.com in Germany, or, the distributor in the UK: https://polar.uk.com/contact".  You should be able to buy the official knobs through them.  Mind you, they didn't mention price!  Wink  Let us know how you get on.  It would be useful for others to know if the process is easy and what sort of prices spares may be.

EDIT: It looks like that polar.uk link is somehow a bit off. I would just go to their general site, https://polar.uk.com, and navigate to the right 'contact' area from there.

Rock On Humble Pie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:27 am