The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

Factory Reset issue

tplesko

Factory Reset issue Empty Factory Reset issue

Post by tplesko Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi all, hopefully unrelated to the topic I just posted, my factory reset doesn't seem to be working. When I got the amp last week I ran a reset and I am quite sure it worked as holding the Store and FX Access buttons on power up resulted in 3 flashed lights and the preset settings matched exactly what they are on the H&K website (the screenshots of all of the factory settings).

I renamed one of the presets using the app and now when I try a factory reset the lights do not flash as they once did and also the preset name I changed remains, so I believe it is not working as it most recently did.

The only change I made was using the Windows app that is on this forum but that is simply a visual midi editor so I don't think that was any root cause. Cool program by the way (whomever designed it). I love it,

Any advice welcome on my factory reset issue. I can define what the lights are doing - when I hold them in they stay lit and when I release after 3+ seconds they stay lit. I have to click one of them to get them to turn off. Odd, I hope something is not wrong as I just got the amp Sad

Thanks!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:01 pm