The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

+2
Irocdave12
Graham G
6 posters

Black Spirit Floor

Graham G
    Graham G

Black Spirit Floor Empty Black Spirit Floor

Post by Graham G Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:51 am

Launched yesterday, Cool
    Irocdave12
    Irocdave12

Black Spirit Floor Empty Re: Black Spirit Floor

Post by Irocdave12 Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:37 am

Hughes and Kettner Black Spirit Floor......destroying your spine since 2019
    Thobs
    Thobs

Post by Thobs Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:58 pm

hi there,
    I've been looking at the black spirit floor for a while, but I can't seem to understand the monitor in feature that well.
    So...it's supposed to take the band mix signal from the mixer and send it to the amp, where you can blend it with your amps signal with a volume knob.
    Now... i was thinking about using a passive frfr as cab for the unit (selecting the fullrange cab option from the spaker out), and sending the red box out to the foh. Now, if i were to use in ear monitors, i would run an xlr cable from the mixer to my monitor in to blend the mix with my guitar signal, but this way i would hear the mix both in my in ears and inthe frfr cab i'm using as guitar cab?....I'm confused

Rockjgl likes this post

JonnyNonsense
    JonnyNonsense

Post by JonnyNonsense Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 am

I have to say, very impressed with this product.

H&K really are way ahead of the competition in terms of innovating. They really are meeting the needs of guitarists better than anyone, IMO.
    Gearslob
    Gearslob

Black Spirit Floor Empty new user and preset exchange

Post by Gearslob Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:56 am

I just got mine, and really am impressed!!!  I am a long time tube amp and tube preamp user, and this answers the needs I have had and expands on them!
    Very intuitive product and sounds!!

i started a preset exchange on facebook if anyone wants to share?
    it is simply Hughes and Kettner Black Spirit Preset Exchange
    Rockjgl
    Rockjgl

Black Spirit Floor Empty Question

Post by Rockjgl Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:11 pm

Thobs wrote:hi there,
    I've been looking at the black spirit floor for a while, but I can't seem to understand the monitor in feature that well.
    So...it's supposed to take the band mix signal from the mixer and send it to the amp, where you can blend it with your amps signal with a volume knob.
    Now... i was thinking about using a passive frfr as cab for the unit (selecting the fullrange cab option from the spaker out), and sending the red box out to the foh. Now, if i were to use in ear monitors, i would run an xlr cable from the mixer to my monitor in to blend the mix with my guitar signal, but this way i would hear the mix both in my in ears and inthe frfr cab i'm using as guitar cab?....I'm confused

I was wondering if you could share how you made this connection. I am getting ready to buy one of these come and was wondering the same thing about hooking up the in ear monitors. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:32 pm