The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

3 posters

BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP

PHUCKENBOBOK

BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP Empty BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP

Post by PHUCKENBOBOK Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:49 pm

I have bluetooth turned on, on IPAD does not see Amp, Application Does not see amp WTF???
    gravydb
    gravydb

BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP Empty Re: BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP

Post by gravydb Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:43 am

Unless I'm really missing something here, the GM36 does not have built-in Bluetooth. You'll need good ol' MIDI cables and an iRig interface.

Or, hold out for the H&K WMI-1 wifi unit which should be available soon http://hughes-and-kettner.com/products/grandmeister/ (scroll down)
    birkenhall
    birkenhall

BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP Empty Re: BlueTooth on IPAD will never Connect to AMP

Post by birkenhall Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:38 am

You are right Gravydb. There is no built in Bluetooth. the WMI-1 will be the best solution when released. From what I understand there will be a separate app for it. You use that app to connect to the WMI-1 and then the GM36 app to control the amp. I also got a reply from H&K advising that the WMI can have a password set on it. As I was worried someone in a crowd would be able to access my amp and change settings while I was on stage for instance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 pm